- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Barry Hazen, D.C., C.C.S.P
Dr. Barry Hazen was born and raised in Northern New York along the border to Quebec. Growing up on a dairy farm, Dr. Hazen has experienced how different types of stress can affect the body and the mind. As avid football player, Dr. Hazen has been a patient of chiropractic medicine for many years. After graduating in 2011 from New York Chiropractic College, Dr. Hazen joined a practice in Broomall, PA. Since then, he has taken a great interest in sports chiropractic, becoming a certified sports chiropractic physician in April 2015. He can now help past and current athletes recover and perform better in their sport here in the Lancaster area.
Dr. Hazen moved to Lancaster County in September 2015 with his family. He now lives in Strasburg with his wife and their newborn son.
• SUNY Potsdam, NY 2007
Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry
• SUNY Potsdam, NY 2008
Master of Science Teaching, Chemistry
• New York College of Chiropractic, 2011
Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
Certifications & Memberships
• Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, 2015
• Member of PA Chiropractic Association, current
• Chiropractic Intern, Depew, NY
• Associate Chiropractor, Broomall, PA
• Functional Evaluator, Phila, PA